February 3, 2018

Rewards

Already one week and as always time elapses very quickly … no surprise for everyone I guess. Two internet shops closed since my last trip so updating the blog will be still more difficult than ever.

After one year, Thailand seems more and more busy, be it at the airport or on the streets. Wait at the immigration, wait for the luggage, traffic jam on the motorway, I guess I will have to get used to it or to change my destination.

I like BTS ...
I had an appointment on the first evening and here I was at Ekamai BTS Station, waiting for this young man to arrive. Of course he did not come and artlessly answered he thought the appointment was not for that day. But “we could meet to-morrow, same place, same time”’ This boy had contacted me on Facebook some months before and we had chatted a lot already. His life had followed the typical route of a rural boy in Buriram : last child in a family of 5, not really brilliant at learning, left school at 16 and came to Bangkok for working. But a persistent acne and perhaps some laziness make it a little difficult for him to face the harsh realities of life. So his time was mostly revolving around Facebook, Youtube and the likes. However what I had remembered from our few video chats was a very nice face, and after some inhibitions he did not seem reluctant to a meeting and more.

So I came again at Ekkamai on the following day and after half an hour I finally got a phone call telling he was on his way – just at the moment when I was beginning to think of leaving. After some words, he was OK to go looking at a movie at Samrong – opposite direction to my place, but the sky-train makes every place so close in these days. During the screening, I put very softly my hand on his kneel without reaction from him, but did not insist as I did not want to offend him. The moment of truth came when I asked him whether he will go back home or come to sleep to my place : “OK’ was his answer with a smile.

From then on, it was one night and one day of bliss. Still some shyness at the beginning, including from my side, and he then became more and more bold. Kissing was no more a problem, hugging and cuddling lasted most of the night and things became lewder in the morning ... a genuine sex machine ! This boy had obviously easily gone from virtual life to reality. In fact I still wander if I had had such good sex in Thailand, except with my boyfriend. He had to leave after two days as he had now a job in a local Family Mart, but I obviously hope to see him again.

I also spent two days in Pattaya, both for booking my next stay (which will be during Chinese New Year) and also for trying a hotel in Jomtien. I liked the convenience of being on site both for the beach and the bars, but the Complex seemed somewhat a little too artificial for me, so for the moment I will stick to my usual place in Pattaya Tai.

To-morrow will be a new life with eight days on the road in Isan. Some meetings are already arranged, will they be as rewarding as the first one ?

No comments: