September 29, 2007

Bliss

Still seventeen days and at last I should land in Suwanaphum ... times goes as slowly as before but from some facts I can now realise that the so much awaited moment is getting nearer ... ordering travellers cheques, warning friends and work mates that I will leave for one month .. and reading on the boards about events in Thailand that I will be able to attend personnally (not that I shall ...).

Not to be missed ... the "Phuan" movie .....
This is the time when you are in a blissful mood : nothing is important any more except climbing into this plane, closing your eyes and awaiting to see the rice fields from the plane window. Pondering what you will do in the first hours helps you falling asleep more easily  .. in fact the awaiting time is probably better for your health than being there !

I am now in the process of writing down my "must do" list ; it includes seeing the "Bangkok Love Story" ("Phuan") film, riding my bike up to the Samoeng pass, buying a new keyboard for my computer, updating my blog, completing my collection of (thai pop music) Single Hits CDs.

And also trying to snap more pictures for the blog, doing my best not to be involved again with a boy, enhancing my suntan before the long european winter, updating my blog, trying to keep the record and to review all the bars in Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Khorat and Saphan Kwai (and somme massage parlors too ...). And, if I have some time left, going on the whole railway trip to Samut Sakhon (and not stopping it lazily at Samut Songkhram), exploring the backstreets near Saranrom Palace at night, avoiding Aedes Aegypti mosquitos, renewing my wardrobe and, of course, updating my blog ...

No comments: