September 1, 2007

Evening rainfall

September rainfall in Bangkok
This picture was shot on last Sunday and appeared on the 2Bangkok website ... nothing exceptionnal about it apart from the fact that I have been looking at it for many minutes. Why ? It looks more or less like what I can see when I am in my hotel room in Saphan Kwai ...

It is 5 in the evening, I have just come back from some strolling round the town and I begin to think of what will be my evening ... should I go to Big C to have a small meal (while peeping at the cuties working in the shop opposite) .. or rather go to the internet cafe for updating my blog among the students who have just come back from school ?

And what shall I do to-night ? It seems that it could rain so I should perhaps stick to the local bars ... To-day is Friday so there will be a lot of boys and lot of thai customers ... I will avoid Charmming which should be full, and rather go to Eagle where the boys are ALWAYS cute.

Well OK, I have decided now ... shower, reading the Nation, looking at the news on TV 5 -the thai channel, my hotel doesn't provide the french namesake - and then Big C if rain has stopped ...Then back to hotel for another shower, one beer at Street Boys and then straight to Eagle...

Thank you to 2Bangkok to have given me the opportunity to feel like being in Bangkok for some short minutes ... and justified your slogan : "almost like being there ... "

No comments: