November 4, 2019

Sexcapade

We had been friends on Facebook since at least two years, and his account was even deleted because of too daring pictures ... Noy (name withheld) is a 20 y/o local boy and lives with his family near the cambodian border in Chanthaburi province.

Nice gay boy in Chanthaburi Thailand
Boy in Chanthaburi
I had planned to see him in his province and he was OK for a meeting. Due to my health problem, I had cancelled the date but finally decided to go and see him on another day, as he was available anytime. Sure I wondered whether it was really worthwhile to spend so much time in a bus for so little time in a bed, but going to the provinces always provides good times and much stronger memories than another day in Bangkok or Pattaya.

So after a 4 hours bus trip, I arrived in Chanthaburi where I had reserved a room in KP Grand Hotel, the highest building in town with all the amenities for only 900 THB. Location was the closest I could find to Robinson Department Store, which like Tuk.com in Pattaya is the favorite meeting place in Chanthaburi. Noy had not forgotten the appointment but of course we met only at 16.20 for an appointment at 15.00 ... never mind, on this Sunday afternoon, the constant flow of brown-skinned local boys provided a lot of eye candy while waiting.

After a light meal, we headed straight to the hotel as it was clear I wanted to know him more. His boy-next-door face and boyish attitude did not disappoint and I was already drooling over his body in the lift. Unfortunately he was much shier in the room than when posting pictures on Facebook and sex was only so-so. Which did not prevent me to give a nice tip and a small gift for his birthday, as promised some days before. He left in the early evening and I reluctantly let him go back home : 60 km on a motorbike under a steady rain was not really the wisest thing to do but he could not spend the night with me (or did not want to).

Was I disappointed ? Not at all, I had been craving for this boy since our first chat and I enjoyed both the company and the sight. And I liked the trip to Chanthaburi, which is really a nice town, and one of the most underrated provinces in Thailand.

Being alone again after he left, I treated myself to a nice meal in an almost desert restaurant room and tried the local speciality : kaeng muu chamuang (a curry of pork with chamuang leaves) ... aroy ! . And before going back to Bangkok, I did not miss a visit to the old town and to the Cathedral where I could bless Our Lady for the good news I had just got about my mother's health. 

Chanthaboon riverside community
Old Chanthaburi town

No comments: