November 5, 2005

Sin City again

There is ALWAYS football on the TV in Dragon Lodge ... the boys were not looking at a live match but were playing games... So good luck if you go there and are interested in their good looks.

As I do not like to be in a hurry, I chose to come back from Vientiane staying one night in Udon Thani and then flying back to Bangkok with Nok Air. Of course in Udon we went to the local bar which has now changed it location ; from the old location you just have to go further on the soi for about 100 meters and then turning left on the soi which joins another street ; during daytime you will not notice anything but at night you cannot miss the yellow sign. The bar itself i much maller than before and mainly a karaoke place with about 7 to 10 boys all from Isan I have been told.

We then staid two nights in Bangkok, one of them being reserved (by myself) for a visit to the sleaze joints in Soi Anuman Ratchathon. Nature Boy was completely up to its reputation : as soon as I entered I saw the long haired Chiang Mai guy busy with a farang, and two another boys came to my table where they quickly showed what they had between their legs. I could do nothing but service them while another farang seemed to be very interested by the view...

Alek Boys and Super A and also Solid were rather disappointing, but My Way seems to be much favoured these days.

Coming back to Pattaya the first sight was not especially good as a guy had just jumped to his death in our hotel just at the time we arrived ... No further news including in the papers until to-day so I do not even know if he was a thai or a farang, and perhaps this is common event in Pattaya ...

Nang Ram Beach near Sattahip
Nang Ram Beach in Sattahip
In Sunee Plaza it seems there are a lot of changes in the bar scene, to-day I could see the works in Crazy were in full progress, works have also begun in Corner's Bar and in Minou Bar (last bar on the right side of the soi were Crazy is located). I visited Butt's Bar but was disappointed by the boys there. Euro Boys in full activity especially since the Kaos closure.




I found the chair boys in Jomtien very attractive ... as if the owners had realised that cute attendants help to improve the business. This was the case in the concession that I regularly visit (not the orange chairs), and we have dated four of the boys to X-Zyte to-night along with some Tam's friends, this should be a great night out ...

By the way Tam seems to have realised that our couple would not go very further if I could not get the freedom I enjoy when I am in Thailand ; I spend more evening alone while he stays with his friends, and I have even offed a boy short-time yesterday ... the first one since we met two years and a half ago ...

No comments: