October 21, 2005

One week in Thailand

Already one week and to-day is the first time I can find a decent connection to Blogger.com. Anyway these first days were great but nothing extraordinary except the fact that everyday in Thailand is an event ...

I arrived on Monday and my boyfriend was waiting for me ; we spent the first three days in Bangkok, eating, sleeping and having sex being the nicest pastimes. I brought Tam to some sleazy joints in Silom and he did not like them, I brought him to most Saphan Kwai venues and he did not like as well. No new bar in Saphan Kwai and Aladdin is now closed for works, I do not know whether it will open again. Some farangs were to be seen but I could notice many more asian customers than before, especially girls who like to visit the karaoke bars. As for the rest of our time it was mostly "up to Tam" and included having a great meal in Ratchada and pedalling bikes in Suan Rotfai just before the rain.

New staff has just arrived at Jomtien Beach
New staff has arrived in Jomtien

We are now in Pattaya where most of the staff in the Jomtien beach concession I used to go has changed - and I would say for the better as far as looks are concerned. Tam, one of his (lady boy) friends and I invited two of them and we spent some hours looking at the sunset drinking beers and teasing one another ... one of this great times only Thailand can offer. To-morrow I should know if this Sri Saket boy is more interested in Tam's looks or in my (supposed) wealth..

If Jomtien was good, the atmosphere yesterday in Sunee was rather scary ; there was another police raid on some bars like AllBoys and Euro Boys. However after the "police come" thing, there were still a lot of gems to be found there - which means you can find great lookers who are not underage ...

Well I go check again now ...

No comments: