November 15, 2017

Cute 7/11 boys

Can you imagine there is a Facebook page (@711cutegirl) running in Thailand, where thai netizens can post snaps of their favourite 7/11 female clerk ? Of course I tried to find the same for boys : no Facebook page but only some Utube videos mostly aiming at recruiting young talents.


This is a gross injustice that must be corrected, right ? This is why I want to share some of the pics I found on the net. Obviously showing these boys here is by no means an indication of their sexual orientation.



Guess we all have already drooled over some cute Seven Eleven employee, and I am sure some have scored ... I just made some indecent offer to one on Facebook : having a meal together ("I eat a lot") and then going "play in room". Offer happily accepted by this 19/o boy from Udon Thani who is now in Pattaya (but has just left his 7/11 shop to move to the competition) ...

(Perhaps) more about him after my next trip in February... but no picture of him for the time being !

3 comments:

Andrei FfM said...

Thank you for keeping you blog active -m after such a long break in your postings I was afraid that you gave it up.
But it seems like you are still willing to share with interested public (like me) your experiences and adventures, big THANK YOU!
Concerning 7/11 boys - its a really great idea! Would be happy to see much more of them.

ilz said...


Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated ...

ChristianPFC said...

And not to forget Bom Minburi, who once worked in 7-Eleven.