March 31, 2017

Happening city

The second part of my stay was much more usual than the ten days of road-tripping I had spent in the south. But who could say that a visit to Pattaya is uneventful ? As always, every day brought its share of unforgettable events.

I spent most of my days lazying in the sun and despite Jomtien Beach being mostly quiet, It was a surprise never to get bored sitting many hours in the same chair, just looking at the world going by and at the sea. And even when the beach is closed, merely walking along the streets is a nice way to spend some time.

Being alone for most of my time helped a lot, although I sometimes surprised myself to miss my boyfriend. However the boy from Udon Thani had found the right words to join me for three days ; he wanted to visit Koh Larn, which was a quite satisfactory reason for me to accept. He did not show the slightest interest in visiting the gay scene so at least I would not be held morally responsible for a new isan boy falling into the sex industry. Once again we had some great times together, as he is completely unashamed when it comes to sex. Unfortunately he had once again some friends to visit, and I had to spend the third night alone, exactly like what happened last year in Hua Hin. To his credit, I must say we quickly made up for the lost time just before he went back home.

Happy massage in gay Pattaya
Nice masseur in Pattaya
I also had a great surprise when walking along the backstreets of the Tuk.com area ; the massage boy I had missed last year was sitting in front of one of the shops (a shop which has both girls and boys on offer). Speaking frankly, I knew from his Facebook that he was in town but did not expect to find him so easily. I asked for a boy and as he was the only one, I quickly found myself in a private cubicle with this boy of my dreams. The massage was so-so but he quickly noticed my, say, emotion, as soon as he had finished the back part. The price was easily agreed upon (1500 THB if he stripped off completely) and finally I could hug this really handsome young isan boy that I had been drooling over since some months.

I did not visit a lot of bars as I quickly found what I was looking for. In Jomtien, I saw that BC Bar had been deprived of most of its boys who had joined another place in the Complex ; the place to go for nice khmer boys is now @Home Bar further down the soi, and also the Question Mark Bar which seems to welcome new lads on a regular basis. These Cambodian boys are not really experienced and not as good actors as their thai counterparts, but in Jomtien Complex they are almost the only way to go if you are into manly and handsome boys.

I never forget to pay a visit to soi Sunee where Sky Bar stays a welcoming place along with the Red Ting Tong Bar. I did not really like the gogo bars there, including the new Winner Boys where the atmosphere and the prices are quite interesting but the boys definitely too girlish for my taste. And finally I could not miss going to the Cupidol Bar which is doing so well according to the forums ; they are right, they offer a nice selection of boys which should content everyone’s taste.

No comments: