October 24, 2013

Flying start

Three days since I landed in Suwanaphum and I still did not see a lot of Thailand. Not that I am sick but I hardly had the time to unpack my luggage that the boy I had met last year in Khorat was calling me : "Are you already in Thailand ? Can I see you as promised ?" Of course I answered yes as I am not the guy who does not keep a promise. And one hot session on Camfrog had been enough to convince me that I should not miss the chance to meet this boy again.

Three hours later I was in Morchit for welcoming him : he had never come to Bangkok and he would not have found his way alone to my hotel.

Useless to say I did not regret these three days. As he was a rather shy guy, I did not have to go outside too often which could have made me somewhat uncomfortable : he is 19 y/o and looks younger so I prefer not to have been seen with him in too many public places. However I was once again a guide for leading him at least to the not-to-be-missed places like the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. And I was pleasantly surprised that the mandatory trip to Mahboonkrong did not turn into a shopping spree as this boy was very budget-conscious : three or four tee-shirts for him and his friends and it was over.

Sexy thai boy
Another Khorat boy that I would like to know better
He was not shy at all in bed and I am still marveling at how these late teens are skilled when it comes to sex. Of course I gave him a large sum of money for helping him with his studies, and he now would like to go to Pattaya with me. Not sure however that the boyfriend would be OK with this. Sorry, still no picture allowed for this boy ...

I will now have one free day before my boyfriend joins me for a one-week trip to the North. Probably not a lot to say about new boys, but I am really excited at seeing some of the remotest places in Thailand. It will also be another chance to spend quality time with my boyfriend of 10 years, and that is the most important.

No comments: