November 13, 2019

Last treats in Bangkok

Coming back from Pattaya at noon, I had only thirty-three hours left before leaving my hotel room for the airport ... making the best of the little time available was an obvious necessity. As soon as I had unpacked, I quickly proceeded to the Sutthisan massage shops for a third visit.

K Why gay massage in Bangkok
K Way gay massage ... how dare they !
These three shops are clustered along Sutthisan, about 1 km from the Saphan Khwai intersection (walking is not pleasant because of uneven sidewalks and heavy traffic) ; the shop frontages are difficult to spot as they are very discreet and their name is sometimes not written or only in thai : City Spa, Inthara Spa and Home Spa in that order when coming from Saphan Kwai. They have the same owner, who has just bought a fourth place (former Vanda Spa) which he has very boldly named K-Why (only thai language on the window) ! I hope that the local police will be lenient enough !

Similar to the first two times, I went to Home Spa but this time I was shown a tablet with pictures of the boys ; on my former visits they just opened a venetian blind for me to choose among more than 20 boys. I had already made a short list of the guys I wanted with their name, and the short list was long enough to get one of the chosen lads .. easier at 4 pm than two hours later I guess.

These shops do not always get good reviews on the Thai Massage website : their Line accounts show very promising boys, some of them videoed during sexy training sessions, or even in full hard action ... So expectations from the customers are great and many complain that the boy they had chosen was not available, or that the service was not satisfying.

Boy working in gay massage shop, Bangkok
Korn (from Line account)
I could have complained too : my first boy (on my first day in Bangkok) did a good massage but was not interested into further action, but at least he had been OK for cuddling and hugging ; the second one did not even accept close contact fearing getting dirty from the oil he had generously smeared over my body ! But his body was so perfect that I still have a good memory of him ; he had worked in the buff from the beginning, seemingly in compliance with the shop policy.

This third boy fully made up for the former ones. Korn, a 19 years old Thai Yai massaged me strongly enough until he began to work my back sitting naked on my butt. This is a situation when I am sorry to tell I usually lose completely my mind, and he responded with great talent. Of course he was duly rewarded and I will for sure go again with him if by chance he is still there next time - a very unlikely possibility as there seems to be a high turn-over among the boys in these shops.

I was smiling all the way back to my hotel despite this evening being the last one for this trip.

No comments: